3 questions for you: Is your phone stuffed with different apps/games? Are the functions in Excel a piece of cake for you? Are you fascinated by how mobile is ruling the world?
So why not learn about how it all works?
If you are ready to dive into mobile marketing and gain experience working hand in hand with the best in the industry, keep reading!
AppAgent, an award-winning agency based in Prague, is searching for a star Junior Mobile Marketing Specialist who is eager to build a solid career in an exciting mobile growth industry. You will be smart, confident and unafraid of asking questions with the desire to become a successful mobile marketer.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Junior Mobile Marketing Specialist, you will contribute to essential daily marketing-related tasks supporting your colleagues whilst building your experience towards becoming an independent marketing manager.
Every day is different, and as you grow professionally, you will take on more responsibilities. At the start, your day-to-day activities will include:
Creating reports and presentations for clients on marketing campaign results.
- Conducting marketing research, competitor analysis and market data analyses.
- Helping with the execution of user acquisition campaigns.
- Ad-hoc tasks depending on your skillset.
- You have extraordinary attention to detail.
You excel in Excel. Yes, math and data nerds, we are looking at you!
- You are passionate about mobile apps and/or games.
Your English is fluent. It is our company's & clients' language.
- You are good with creating presentations and other types of digital content (social media posts, memes or videos).
- Ideally, but not necessarily, you have some experience in performance marketing. You may have gained this by working as an intern at a digital marketing agency or from a personal passion project.
- Some knowledge of user acquisition or App Store Optimisation is a plus.
You are a doer fuelled by the inner drive to make things happen and you know how to show us that you're driven, passionate and committed. This doesn’t have to relate to the digital space or digital marketing, but we would definitely ask you to share a practical demonstration of your proactive mindset with us!
We are aware that you won’t be an expert mobile marketer on day one, which is why we have designed a comprehensive training program for you. Alongside this, you will also benefit from mentoring by experienced colleagues who are recognised in the industry for their achievements.
WHAT WE OFFER
- The opportunity to learn fast and quickly progress toward becoming a well-rounded mobile marketing professional.
- Clear career path and guidance along the way on how to progress fast and achieve your goals.
- Continuous support from experienced colleagues and the very best consultants in the field to help you grow and succeed in the role.
- Casual friendly atmosphere and working environment fit for the 21st century.
- 23 vacation days, and sick days as needed.
- A unique office in a modern villa with an amazing garden, city views and a garage for cars, bikes, or scooters.
- For expats working in-house, at least two weeks a year remote work from their home country.
- Flexible working hours (core hours 10AM - 4PM CET).
- A two-week-long Winter Escape with the entire team, offsite events in nature.
- A positive, friendly and fun working environment where we laugh every day.
Is it a match?
Brilliant! Here is your first task: send us your CV and a few words about why mobile marketing is a path you want to take. We can’t wait to hear from you!