AppAgent is an award-winning mobile marketing agency. We are respected mobile growth advisors for top app and game publishers, such as Babbel, Kiwi.com, Glu Mobile, Square Enix and other businesses from 29 countries around the globe. We are on a mission to create a positive change for our partners by combining strategic and creative approaches.
Now, we are on the lookout for a bright, curious and driven Head of Marketing.
As a key team member, you will lead your team of passionate mobile marketers towards becoming trusted partners for our clients and you will guide your colleagues to further develop their skills. You will enjoy a fast learning curve while working on complex client projects supported by the best industry consultants. You’ll join a vibrant team building a cool multinational company focusing on employees' education and well-being. Sounds like your dream job? Read on!
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Head of Marketing you will be responsible for driving the marketing team’s work to the next level. You would be in charge of:
Leading AppAgent’s team of Mobile Marketing Managers: You will support the team of 6+ with strategic and tactical advice on their projects. You will facilitate their work, provide feedback, share expertise, help and troubleshoot where needed. You’ll keep track of each team member’s workload, delivery status and tasks structure.
Strategy Consultancy & Management of the most challenging projects: You will be responsible for ensuring that the project goals and strategy are correctly set and executed, assisting the team members or account-managing complex projects.
Nurturing & developing relationships with past and present clients: You will build relationships with clients and proactively identify clients’ present and future needs.
Every day is different but your daily tasks are likely to include:
- Assisting Marketing Managers with creating Go-to-Market/Soft Launch/Growth strategy.
- Ensuring all projects are managed properly and guiding the team towards excellent results.
- Performing regular reviews and strategy sessions with clients.
- Identifying gaps in processes and implementing new strategies.
- Creating new workflow templates to facilitate recurring tasks.
- Running educational sessions, trainings and workshops for the internal team as well as clients.
- Creating and adjusting new business proposals and communicating them to the client.
- Work with other teams (creative and data) to ensure smooth and effective communication.
- To represent AppAgent at various conferences, meetups and webinars.
To succeed in this role you must have:
- A deep understanding of the mobile marketing ecosystem backed up with hands-on experience of growing apps and/or mobile games.
- The passion to support, educate and drive productivity from a team.
- Experience in developing and presenting a marketing strategy as well as plans for internal and external stakeholders.
- A strong focus on working with data and justifying your decisions based on real insights.
- You should be really passionate about mobile marketing and have a never-stop-searching approach.
WHAT WE OFFER
- You will be a part of a company which is scaling up in a growing industry working with top brands - you will have lots of opportunities to grow and AppAgent will support the path you take. You will have the opportunity to learn quickly by facing a rich variety of businesses you can achieve in an agency environment as well as through continuous knowledge and ideas sharing with other team members.
- Make a real impact - we listen to team members' voices, trust your professionalism and allow you to run your projects completely independently.
- You will get support from the very best consultants in the field to help you grow and succeed in the role.
- A unique office in a modern villa with an amazing garden, city views and a garage for cars, bikes or scooters.
- 23 vacation days and sick days as needed.
- Flexible working schedule and work from home possibilities (for expats, the possibility to work from your home country to some extent)
- A two-week-long Winter Escape with the entire team, offsite events in nature.
- A positive, friendly and fun working environment where we laugh every day.
This role is a full-time in-house position and is not eligible for year-round remote work as you would be directly managing key company staff.