New Business Manager [occupation] /n(j)uː ˈbɪznəs ˈmænɪdʒər/
- A Strategic Thinker - devising the perfect strategy to acquire new clients.
- An Architect of Systems and Processes - creating smooth systems that connect sales and marketing efforts.
- A Specialist in Sales and Marketing Tools - harnessing the power of popular CRMs, marketing automations, and outreach tools to elevate our capabilities.
AppAgent is an award-winning strategic and creative mobile marketing agency based in Prague. We produce marketing visuals and curate growth strategies for some of the top gaming and app publishers in the world, such as Supercell, Snowprint Studios, or DreamLoft.
Creativity is in our DNA, as well as a passion to deliver exceptional results to our clients. We're valued for our deep expertise in the thriving mobile industry, and we're proud of that.
ABOUT THE ROLE
In a dynamic environment where monotony has no place, you'll test, learn, and grow like never before. As the New Business Manager at AppAgent, your core objective will be to attract top-tier projects with renowned brands. You’ll spearhead the closure of high-profit deals that bring success to both our clients and our agency. This is your chance to make your mark in the ever-evolving world of mobile marketing.
Your tasks in a nutshell:
- Lead strategic development, conduct market research, and identify growth opportunities to drive AppAgent's success.
- Develop and maintain a sales pipeline, automate workflows, pre-qualify leads, and optimize outreach for efficient client acquisition.
- Collaborate on redesigning offerings to secure better contracts, support deal closure, and manage leads to ensure smooth client onboarding and satisfaction.
- Work closely with Sales and Content Managers, and collaborate with Growth and Creative teams to outsource tasks for content production and service revisions.
This role is key to our agency's growth, and we're seeking someone who is:
- Business savvy and has strong business acumen
- Data-oriented, and able to prioritize and set goals accordingly
- Familiar with CRM tools, such as Pipedrive or Hubspot
- An excellent communicator (in English)
- A team player with outstanding collaboration skills
- Experienced in leading a team
- A curious person with high aspirations to succeed.
WHAT WE OFFER
UNIQUE WORKING EXPERIENCE
- Opportunity to make a real impact and shape the agency's success.
- Great career progression prospects and access to continuous learning and development.
- Exposure to international markets, particularly the dynamic US market where we currently expand.
- Recognition for hard work and dedication, with the empowerment to explore new ideas and take ownership of projects.
A POSITIVE WORK ENVIRONMENT
- A Villa office with a beautiful garden where we eat, brainstorm, and hang out after work (take a sneak peek into our office and learn what makes it special).
- A hybrid workplace with flexible working schedule.
- Thoughtful employee care from relocation and visa support to Multisport cards, massages in the office, and much more.
- Numerous after-work activities, company offsites, or 2-week Winter Escapes in warmer countries.
- 26 days off (holidays & personal days) per year, 3 sick days per quarter.
THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
- Online discovery call with the recruiter
- Interview with members of the New Business Team
- A strategic test task & presentation
- Final interview with CEO